Monday, July 5, 2010

Why i deserve an Android phone

Jehzlau is giving away an Android Phone. This is the second time I will join his contest.
Here's my entry. :)



Why I deserve an Android Phone:

1. I’ve only had one phone in my whole life, which I got before I entered college. (year 2008, I was 17 years old). Well, I had a difficult time convincing my parents that I need a cellphone. It is a Nokia 1208 and it is backless (N1208 B edition as I call it :)) ), battery is loose, easily becomes empty and light blinks at times when I press the keypad. To remedy this, I had to add paper in between the battery and the phone for it to hold. Ofcourse, it is still important to me since it is my first phone. No matter how worn out it is.
2. Being the youngest, I always came last and had to use hand-me-downs. It's okay for me, I've been used to it an have no hard feelings.
3. I have no laptop. And our PC at home is ancient, a Windows 1998, which is non-functional, so I have to go to go to an internet shop every time.
4. We are now having our Biostatistics class where I could use the Android phone for since we have to submit exercises online and check the yahoo group regularly.
5. The camera will be useful for me for documentation. I do not have a camera and did not have pictures in my HS Graduation and capping ceremony I had to grab photos from friends. :(
6. Being a Nursing student, and with my duty at hospitals, there are a lot of case presentations, drug studies, NCPs and submissions to be accomplished. I will be able to do such things immediately and easily with an android phone. I borrow books in the library and read there during free time for the requirements.
7. I’ve been studying in UPIS from Kindergarten to High school to help my parents save from expenses and was a full scholar. I am now a Dean’s Lister.
8. There are a lot of Wi-fi spots near and in our school so having an Android phone will be a convenience. It is not about having difficulty bringing gadgets or the hassle it is but simply not having one.
9. I’ve never won anything, in online contests, raffles, or any promotion. Having an android phone will mean so much to me for I have never received and had anything so grand before.
10. I assure you that I will take care of the phone. I will value it, and it will really be very useful in my academic life.

It is up to you to decide whether or not I deserve an Android phone. :)

No comments: