In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. (seems obvious...hahaha) Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. First and foremost, i consider myself.. ostentatiously psychoneurotically disturbed... just a term i made up myself,... while reading "a series of unfortunate events..." which, by the way.. is one of my faves... i'm not yet done with the series... i only read 1st-12th book... the 13th is always out of stock... when i already have the money to buy it... a few days before christmas... you can buy me the book.. if you want...
2. I'm a frustrated idealist.... I want to learn how to write well. I tried to write short stories before, but... its either:
A) it just disappoints me because i expected something better... i think it wasn't too good.
B) my laziness stopped me. I want to write simple stories with deep emotions *yung may suntok... makaantig damdamin...*, 'cause I think making the readers think and say "awwww" is what I want as a response. :) And to top this off, I'm starting to become a bookworm... i'm really getting there... I love reading.
3. i love sleeping... i can sleep from a few minutes to seventeen hours for others... its a form of rest, a routine, a refreshment, a quiet moment for the mind and body... or perhaps, *for me* a hobby...
the truth is.. its my escape to reality... escape from loneliness, sadness, frustrations, especially... rejection... and from almost any problem possible...
4. Sometimes, I like being alone and think.... self indulging... I like sleeping in my room while simply hearing and feeling the presence of the rain... It makes me think of things deeply... I like going to quiet..and cold... places... in that case, i can ponder more and just live the real life...
5. I don't eat rice. It's been more than a year since the last time I ate rice. I also don't drink carbonated drinks... and alcohol... haha
6. I laugh at very shallow things. Simple witty things make me laugh. just a simple witty comment could make me smile or laugh. And I like laughing... another escape... Make me laugh and you'll get on my good side. :) *though after the happy moments comes the sad ones... it never fails...*
7. I've always wanted to play the violin. I have no idea why but I really really want to know how. i just think its too late... wait... maybe because... its the soul or feeling the musician and the instrument share with each other... they become one... it sounds perfect... a little flaw can ruin everything... i think thats that.
someone gave me a tip:
dont buy an expensive violin because of the quality or sound it gives... you can just buy a not-so-expensive one.. later on, the sound would be almost the same as the expensive one... i'll remember that... if ill pursue that 'career'... haha
8. i dont like seeing*and being seen by* people cry. I don't think I cry over romantic movies, but more on more deep.. and personal matters...:( I don't like it when people cry, cause they make me sad... and feel emotional...
I choose:
Rain - youre one of the people who influenced me in creating this blog... weve been friends since then... you've seen my magical performances... haha... and not tell it to the world... thanks! :D
apple - someone i can trust with almost everything... i tried to make you a blog... but.. well, i made you a blog... but... long story... sorry...
*Stars* - people... you know how important you guys are to me... being part of my life... and inspiring me in everything i do... reminding me of the important things...
Sky - weve been through thick and thin i must say... it just so happened we were both left out... haha
anya - you always wish for the best... pray for me... knowing that is enough...
mac - sharing your thoughts is enough... trusting me is a big thing for me...
Nasaeans - you guys make me happy... just thinking of you makes me laugh... thanks for everything...
"X" - you know who you are... i admit.. you've been a big part of my life... somewhere so deep... *sigh...* you brought good memories... but left me alone... what's worse... not even explain everything.... *being left by someone is painful... but whats worse is knowing you don't deserve an explanation...* i know the reason.. is it that hard to just say it?... its that simple... but.. you actually made everything worse...
i guess i exceeded the limit of 8 people... oh well.....
tomorrow is judgment day... what am i gonna do?.... ^(;_;)^
No comments:
Post a Comment