truth is, I've been very busy these past weeks. busy with schoolwork...
my college life is actually a... very dramatic,... soap opera-ish life.. if i should say.
there are evil people, problems and what have you.
i don't like certain teachers because of their favoritism. and their style of teaching. *sigh...*
this school year:
1. i cried because of a quiz.
2. i get easily irritated
3. i often see "espasol"
4. I've been busy with meetings and requirements
5. I still miss a lot of people.
i wanted to say a lot of things... but i just ran out of ideas.
oh.. i just want to share. our prelims in Filipino was an activity where we had to do a monologue. i was lucky enough to get an easy situation. haha.
i'm in the mall and i saw my significant other with someone.. then i had to make a scene. it was quite difficult since i had to act out three people.
i saw this when i went to church last, last... or maybe 3 weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment